Thursday, June 12, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

Todd is back safe and should be stateside for at least a while now. After a quick arrival ceremony at Ft. Riley in Kansas, Todd had 48 hours of rest and relaxation in Omaha with family and friends. Now he's back at it doing a little reintegration before block leave starts later this month. At the beginning of July, we'll head to Costa Rica with a couple friends to clock some well-deserved beach time.

Thanks for all the wonderful support during the past 15 months!


The last thirty minutes waiting for their arrival was AGONIZING.


So good to be home.


Kya has this weird behavior of whining (and sometimes piddling) when she is overjoyed. She was exploding with some of the gnarliest whines I've ever heard when she saw Todd.


A Riggs house party: a genius mix of Korean food & women, American BBQ, home brewed beer, a well-stocked liquor cabinet and good company.

1 comment:

Scott and Steph Wenz said...

Diana-

I am so glad that I got your blog address. I lost if forever ago and have found myself sevral times over the past year wondering what you were doing, where you were living and how Todd is. I would love to catch up sometime and I hope all is well. Scott and I just moved back to Omaha like two weeks ago!

Love,

Stephanie